Job Openings » PHP Developer
PHP Developerby Rubirth IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Laravel Design Programming PHP Programming Frame Work
- We are planning to expand rapidly and are on the verge of recruiting talented candidates for the role of Laravel Developer.
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies
- Excellent coding skill in PHP, Node.js, Java, and/or C++
- Proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks: CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Symfony, etc.
- Experience with Sass and/or Less
- Understanding of User Interface workflows
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Education : Any degree
- Experience : Minimum 1 year in Laravel/PHP.