Job Openings » Linux Administrator, UNIX Administrator
Linux Administrator, UNIX Administratorby Rubirth IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd
System Administration Switching Routing Desktop Engineering Microsoft Windows WAN LAN
Job Description: We are looking for a systems administrator to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Responsibilities: Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/ software faults.
Requirement/ Skillset: Solid knowledge of Linux (Redhat, centos, ubuntu) installing/ Configuring LDAP, DNS, NFS, FTP, DHCP, PXE. knowledge of router and switch configuration. solid scripting skills Bash, PHP, Python. knowledge of C web programming.
Experience: nbsp;0- 2 years
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills