Job Openings » Event Coordinator/Manager
Event Coordinator/Managerby Rubirth IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Event Management Marketing Corporate Events Employee Engagement Event Coordinator Budgeting Brand Building
- Responsible for making plans of the event keeping the mind the requirements of the company.
- Managing supplier relationships and ordering and production of products, equipments and items.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and exceptional project quality.
- To travel on the site to inspect the ongoing arrangements, preparations and the changes needed to suit the need of the company as many times as required.
- To plan the event according to the budget and make sure that spends are as per plan.
- Responsible for handling finances, accounts and other kinds of paperwork. Keeping track of invoices and coordinating the same with the accounts team is critical
- To ensure that the event goes smoothly and has no glitches.
- Must be able to identify scope of employee engagement to ensure healthy employee relations & employee retention.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Will be responsible for creating new ideas for employee engagement.
- Must have pleasing personality.
- Graduate or equivalent 3 - 5 years of Event management background
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills .
- Ability to multi-task Excellent attention to detail Initiative-driven and self-motivated.
- Collaborative team player Positive attitude.