Job Openings » Android Developer
Android Developerby Rubirth IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd
Android Studio XML Java Android Developer
- Understand business requirements & Translate them into Technical requirements
- Design & develop the android application as per desired specifications
- Own end to end Product Modules/ Features.
- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users
- Research on open source framework / technology required for developing the feature/ application
- Designing and Developing Advanced Applications for the Android Platform
- Unit-testing Code for Robustness, Including Edge Cases, Usability, and General Reliability
- Bug Fixing and Improving Application Performance responsibilities and Duties responsibilities
- Design and Build Advanced Applications for the Android Platform
- Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams...
- Experience in Android development.
- Good knowledge in core java must.
- Basic algorithm writing skill.
- Knowledge in Fire-base is added advantages.
- Qualifications: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years